Monday 16 May
• The Court of Appeal will give its judgment in Ali Dizaei’s appeal against conviction and sentence. He is a former Metropolitan Police Commander and was convicted in February 2010 for perverting the course of justice.
• The trial of Lord Hanningfield, in relation to Parliamentary expenses, begins at Chelmsford Crown Court.
• The trial of Danilo Restivo opens at Winchester Crown Court. He is charged with the murder of Heather Barnett, who died in her home in Dorset.
• The trial of an alleged accomplice of Raoul Moat, Scott Raisbeck, is starting at Newcastle Crown Court. He denies assisting Moat and perverting the course of justice after he allegedly moved a van used by Moat during his killing spree.
Friday 20 May
• Pakistani cricketers Salman Butt, Mohammad Asif and Mohammad Amir are appearing at Southwark Crown Court for a case management hearing on Friday 20 May, alongside their agent Mazhar Majeed, over the Pakistan spot-fixing cricket allegations. Majeed is accused of accepting £150,000 to fix the actions of players.
• Mervyn Westfield, a former Essex cricketer, is charged with alleged match-fixing and will appear at Southwark Crown Court for a mention.
• Elliot Morley will be sentenced at Southwark Crown Court. He pleaded guilty to false accounting in relation to Parliamentary expenses.
• James Ibori, a former Nigerian governor, is appearing at Southwark Crown Court for a plea and case management hearing. He was extradited to the UK on fraud charges.