Monday 1 November
• Roshonara Choudhury's trial for the attempted murder of Stephen Timms MP begins at the Old Bailey.
• Karl Ness and Qhuram Awan, the associates of Raoul Moat, will be appearing for a plea and case management hearing at Newcastle Crown Court. Ness is charged with murder, attempted murder and robbery; Awan with attempted murder and robbery.
• There will be a hearing to fix a new trial date at Leeds Crown Court in the first prosecution for the use of cutting agents in drugs (defendants Dale, Cawley and Hartley).
Wednesday 3 November
• The Director of Public Prosecutions will be speaking at the Livia Awards Ceremony 2010.
Friday 5 November
• The four police officers charged with causing actual bodily harm to Babar Ahmad, Nigel Cowley, John Donohue, Roderick James-Bowen and Mark Jones, will appear at Southwark Crown Court for a plea and case management hearing.